26th September 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in IT sector if I have completed B.Sc with PCM?

Respectable sir,
I have recently completed b.sc. with pcm.
Now i want to go in it sector or computer industry
Is it possible.
Also what are my career chances if i complete a dipLoma in
Computer course like cloud computing or ethical hacking.
Is it possible.
Plz help sir.
I m confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT sector if I have completed B.Sc with PCM? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  3. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  4. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  6. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  7. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  8. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  11. How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?
  12. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  13. How to get a job after passing BSc PCM with 72%
  14. How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?
  17. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  18. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2015, 12:52 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in IT sector if I have completed B.Sc with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respectable sir,
I have recently completed b.sc. with pcm.
Now i want to go in it sector or computer industry
Is it possible.
Also what are my career chances if i complete a dipLoma in
Computer course like cloud computing or ethical hacking.
Is it possible.
Plz help sir.
I m confused.
Having even completed B.sc with PCM as subjects, you have chances of joining in IT as you are satisfying the educational qualification. It is only needed that you should have completed a degree and should have studied computer science as subject either in your respected +2 or UG. The other thing to be noted is that you should have a consistency in your academics which is 10th, 12th UG and PG for which you should have 60% throughout.

Studying Diploma to know about cloud computing or ethical hacking gives you more knowledge on the technology and you might find it easy when you are working. But apart from that B.sc is enough. You can apply for companies when they advertise for vacancy of posts.
1st October 2015, 12:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in IT sector if I have completed B.Sc with PCM?

Most of the cases it is not possible. But don't lose hope since very few copanies recruting the candidates who have these type of streams in their graduation. So you just search for those companies and select the best one. And one more thing you need to take a profile of it before going into the Interview.

Since most of the questions asked in Interview will be based on Profile of the company
1st October 2015, 01:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get job in IT sector if completed B.Sc with PCM.

If you do courses like Diploma in computer courses like Cloud Computing or Ethical Hacking then you can apply for job in IT sector.
Also there are other courses like Web designing, Software testing that will help you to get job in IT Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?