5th January 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Possible salary of those who pass CA in first attempt? Ways to earn maximum salary?

sir, I passed ca final in may very first attempt can you tell me the salary I may get and also tell me what are the possible ways to earn maximum salary.

Related Questions:
8th January 2014, 12:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Possible salary of those who pass CA in first attempt? Ways to earn maximum salary?

First of all congrats on your achievement, it's really a challenge to clear the CA course in first attempt. Your hard work and determination have payed this price..

The average salary which you can expect for a CA candidate is Rs. 7-8 Lakhs per annum which varies depending on the company which you get placed.

You can expect maximum salary of Rs. 24 - 26 lakhs per annum if you get placed in International companies and ofcourse the job will be quite hectic for sure..

Now the possible to way to earn maximum salary is to get placed in top companies and for that you need to attend the interviews which can be done via Institute of Chartered Accountants campus placement.

Institute of Chartered accountants provides the platform to attended interviews in various companies for CA post who have completed successfully. So, as you have completed you can now apply for the campus placement rom ICAI.

CLICK HERE!! to get more information on the campus placement for CA post. The registration for November 2013 exam passed candidates will open up on or before 25th January, 2014. You need to pay up a non-refundable registration fee amount of Rs.250 for attending the placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?