18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Possible ways to get a job in ISGEC Heavy Engineering for ITI Mechanical?

I am ITI Mechanical candidate and have done one year apprenticeship in Nagpur. I want to know is there any way to get job in ISGEC Heavy Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  3. What should I do to secure a good job being an ITI and Diploma holder in Mechanical?
  4. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I do ITI course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  7. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  10. Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  12. In which entrance exams an ITI in Mechanical can appear?
  13. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  14. How to do correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI and job in Dubai
  15. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  16. How to get admission after ITI in mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 72% in ITI course
  17. What is the possible ways to get a job in power plant after finishing B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
28th November 2017, 03:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible ways to get a job in ISGEC Heavy Engineering for ITI Mechanical?

You can get a job in ISGEC as a Field Technician but right now there is no opening in ISGEC Heavy Engineering ltd. for a Technician. You can online apply to get job in Universal Cable ltd. through below mentioned link. i.e.
http://www.isgec.com/careers-job-apply.php

Please remember to include information about your education, nature and years of work experience, previous and current employers, present & expected emoluments and position/role sought on your CV.

Once you get shortlisted company will get back to you. The selection process consists of the following three rounds:-
1. Aptitude written test online
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?