25th July 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to secure a good job being an ITI and Diploma holder in Mechanical?

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. And also completed ITI in Diesel Mechanic. Now what can I do for getting a good job? Please tell me now as I am totally confused.

Related Questions:
  1. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?
  2. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job? -- [New]
  3. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  4. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  5. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  6. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  7. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  8. Requirements to do part time Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi/NCR for ITI holder?
  9. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  11. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  12. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  14. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  17. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  18. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
31st August 2016, 11:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to secure a good job being an ITI and Diploma holder in Mechanical?

If you have completed a diploma in the mechanical engineering and want a good job in the same field, I suggest you to go for higher studies in the same field i.e. I advice you to for the Engineering degree which would add up the value to your resume which is desirable to get a decent job.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?