26th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of B.Pharmacy holder in Cipla company? Detail of entrance exam and syllabus of it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Pharmacy and after completion of it want to get job in Cipla. Please tell me about selection procedure of this company? Detail of entrance exam and syllabus of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in CIPLA? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it?
  2. Possibility to do Ph.D through NET exam if not appeared in GPAT? Details about selection procedure?
  3. Procedure to do 6 month summer internship from CIPLA for a Diploma in Clinical Pathology holder?
  4. What is the selection procedure for IIT for diploma holder?
  5. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to get job in Cardinal Health for M.Pharmacy holder?
  6. How to join IB and RAW after graduation? Details about entrance exam and selection procedure of both the exams?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria, syllabus and selection procedure for HAS exam?
  8. How to do PG in mass communication in Jaipur Institute?
  9. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after MCA? What is the selection procedure?
  13. Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  15. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  16. When to apply for job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd being a MBA Finance? Selection procedure of this company?
  17. How to get job in Himalaya Drug Company being a B.Pharmacy holder?
  18. Vacancy in Esteem Bio Organic Food Processing Limited for B.Sc Microbiology holder? Selection procedure and salary for two years experience holder?
29th November 2017, 09:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of B.Pharmacy holder in Cipla company? Detail of entrance exam and syllabus of it?

Job Opportunities for B.Pharmacy candidates in Cipla Company:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Cipla company.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in Cipla's recruitment.

>> As you are pursuing, you may apply for this Cipla recruitment either from Job portals or through Careers section of it's official website.

>> You are required to appear in it's written examination in order to get job in this company. Once you get selected in written test, then you will be called for personal interview.

>> You are required to get good command over concepts that are taught in B.Pharmacy itself only. Almost all the questions in written examination cover B.Pharmacy course's syllabus only as per my knowledge.

Click here for Cipla Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?