4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?

Hi, I am Yogita and I have passed 12th in arts stream. My dream is to become an Air Hostess. My complexion is fair but my height is 152 cms. Can I apply for Air Hostess? Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?
  2. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  3. Can I apply for Air Hostess job after arts or science stream? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  5. Wearing spectacle is a drawback in becoming an Air Hostess?
  6. What to do after 12th to become an Air Hostess having good physique?
  7. Process to become an Air Hostess after studying arts stream
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Am I eligible to join the training centre of air hostess just after 12th standard?
  10. What should I do to be an Air Hostess after passing Higher Secondary from Science stream?
  11. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  12. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  13. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  14. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  15. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?
  17. Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Air Hostess in the future?
5th November 2017, 11:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?

In order to become an air hostess, you have to fulfill the following requirements:

> You should have completed 12th standard or graduation in any stream with specialization in hotel or tourism management from a recognized institute.

> Your age should be in between 18 years to 26 years.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You must be minimum 5 feet and 2 inches and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You must be fair in complexion with a pleasing personality.

> You must have good eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes and can wear lenses upto -2D.

> You must have fluency in English and Hindi language.

> Knowing any foreign language will add an extra advantage.
5th November 2017, 12:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Air Hostess:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification, height criteria in order to become an Air Hostess. Here is the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management or Hotel Management courses to be eligible.

>> Or else candidates must have had Graduation degree in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum height required to be eligible is 157 cms. As you are done with just 12th Class and your height is less than 157 cms, you are not eligible to apply for this Air Hostess post.

>> Since you have not met the required eligibility criteria that is mentioned above, you may not be eligible for becoming an Air Hostess.
5th November 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Yogita and I have passed 12th in arts stream. My dream is to become an Air Hostess. My complexion is fair but my height is 152 cms. Can I apply for Air Hostess? Please reply me fast.

Yes, you can become an Air Hostess after completion of the 12th with arts stream. You can study an air hostess / cabin crew training course to become an air hostess. Apart from educational qualifications there are other requirements needed to become an air hostess. They are: Your height should be at least 157 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. You should have very good communication skills in English and Hindi and should be unmarried. Your age should be less than 26 years and should be fit physically and mentally to fly. You should have a valid Indian passport and with perfect eyesight. You have to clear the written test, group discussion and interview to become an air hostess.
5th November 2017, 07:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For selection as Air hostess candidates have to qualify in all stages of selection procedure conducted by different airlines.

The minimum eligibility to pursue air hostess course is that candidate must have 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

The minimum required height, complexion, marital status, age limit varies with different height.

So, kindly visit official website of Airlines for which you want to appear in examination.

It is mandatory to have better fluency in English and other languages.
5th November 2017, 08:24 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to become an Air hostess-

A candidate must be 12th passed with any discipline.

A candidate must have minimum 152cms of height.

A candidate must have English as an main subject in class 12th.

A candidate must have good speaking skills in English and Hindi.

A candidate must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 26 years of age.

Yes, you are eligible to become​ an Air hostess. You have to join any training institute .
25th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

If i pass 12th arts private and I have all the qualities required for air hostess job so can I become air hostess processing 12th private will create any problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?