26th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Private job in Rajasthan Pali district after 12th science in biology with first division?

I am a 12th science biology passed with 1st division, please I want a private job & I lived Rajasthan in Pali district. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  2. Can I do NM course from Rajasthan after passing 12th? What is the future of the course? List of recognized school in Rajasamand district in Rajasthan
  3. After passing 12th with grade of 3rd division how to get a private/government job?
  4. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  5. List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for private sector jobs after passing EC engineering with 2nd division?
  8. What should I do after my 10th class with 88%?
  9. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  10. Can I get railway job after passing 12th science in 3rd division
  11. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  12. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  13. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  14. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  15. Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?
  16. How may I get a job for teacher or clerk post? I belong to Rajasthan
  17. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  18. Job opportunities in Private sector for 12th science and CIPET(APPTC) passed candidate?
30th November 2015, 05:28 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Private job in Rajasthan Pali district after 12th science in biology with first division?

It would be very difficult to get pvt job in Pali, as it is backward area of rajasthan and no private company want to go there. You might find a job in Bank or as a teacher in private school.

If you want to get a good job, then you should search in Jaipur or Delhi.

But best would be to continue your studies and do some part time work like call center job/ BPO job. You can even teach primary school children after getting B.Ed degree.
30th November 2015, 05:59 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Private job in Rajasthan Pali district after 12th science in biology with first division?

Since, you have completed your education and you are in search of job.
So, below mentioned steps will help you to get quick call from different companies:

1. Upload your resume on job finding websites like:
Monster.com, shine.com and hiree.com
2. Add best things in your Resume.
3. Try online campus interview from www.freshersworld.com
4. Try to keep yourself updated.

** If you will follow these procedure, you will surely get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?