25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for apprenticeship in ITI Electrical trade at Bokaro Kodarma Maithon Transmission Company? How much stipend I can get?

I am ITI Electrical trade student and want to to apprenticeship from Bokaro Kodarma Maithon Transmission Company. How to apply for apprenticeship for the same? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship at Bokaro Kodarma Maithon Transmission Company? -- [New]
  2. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  3. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  5. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  6. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  7. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  8. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  9. How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?
  10. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  11. How to join a company for Apprentic after completing ITI in Electrical Trade
  12. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  13. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  15. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  16. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  17. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET being an ITI Trade holder in Electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?