13th July 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Arts and Craft teacher

I have 2 years experience in English medium school. Now I have done certificate in visual arts and painting course in IGNOU. Am I eligible as arts and craft teacher?

Related Questions:
14th July 2017, 11:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Arts and Craft teacher

Procedure to become Arts and Craft teacher:-

You must have done the below qualification in order to be eligible for the post of art and craft teacher in government school.

Education Qualification:-

You must possess 5 year recognised diploma in painting or drawing or sculpture or graphic arts from a recognised University.

Or else you must have done graduate degree in Arts and craft subject teacher training institute.

As per your present qualification, you are not eligible. You are required to an additional course in arts stream in order to be eligible for this post.
15th July 2017, 11:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to become eligible as Arts and Craft teacher, you should have B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree after graduation or post graduation in any stream.
You should also have to have experience in the relevant field in order to apply for teaching job.
You can apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) entrance examination when there is a notification for the form in newspaper.
Every state conducts its state level TET examination for the candidates seeking teaching job in state government whereas CTET is a central level test for the candidates seeking teaching job in central schools.
23rd September 2020, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I done b.com & I done drawing painting course .I want to become an arts teacher what I should do to become an arts teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?