9th June 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a B.Tech degree for promotion in private organization

Hello sir Please help me. I am 2008-2012 batch, actually I have 10 backlogs and I have left them till date. But now I need a B.Tech degree for promotion to the next level. Please help me to get my B.Tech degree and I am working in private organization. Please tell me. This is my number 9505584647

10th June 2017, 12:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a B.Tech degree for promotion in private organization

To get a B.Tech degree certificate, you should have passed four years B.Tech course from a recognised university. You can clear your 10 backlogs of your B.Tech course to get B.Tech degree certificate. After clearing all your backlogs of your B.Tech course, you can get B.Tech degree certificate which helps you to get promotion in your company.
10th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a B.Tech degree for promotion in private organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir Please help me. I am 2008-2012 batch, actually I have 10 backlogs and I have left them till date. But now I need a B.Tech degree for promotion to the next level. Please help me to get my B.Tech degree and I am working in private organization. Please tell me. This is my number 9505584647

As mentioned, you are working in a private organization and completed B.Tech with 10 arrear papers. If possible, you have to appear in the arrear papers of B.Tech and clear them to complete the course or you can join AMIE course (correspondence) and study the course and complete it. As you are working in an organization, it is not possible to join and study the B.Tech course again in a regular mode. The above given are the two options available to complete your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?