9th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a billionaire? Which course to do?

In which field, I should go after 12th? I have taken science B group. My dream is to be in very good position in society, but I don't want to do MBBS because I'm more interested in field work and I want to be a billionaire.

10th June 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a billionaire? Which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which field, I should go after 12th? I have taken science B group. My dream is to be in very good position in society, but I don't want to do MBBS because I'm more interested in field work and I want to be a billionaire.

To become a billionaire, candidates have to start a business and run it successfully for many years. There are many successful business men are in India. Candidates can take any one of the business man as a role model to become a billionaire. Starting a business and running it successfully is the one of the best options available to become a billionaire. Therefore, it is better to start a business to become a billionaire.
The candidate can choose any course in graduation and if possible can pursue MBA. MBA qualification is helpful for the candidates improve their managerial skills. There is no particular course is available to become a billionaire.
10th June 2017, 01:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become a billionaire? Which course to do?

Working 8 hours a day will not make any one a billionaire. To become a billionaire one has to work beyond that and from one profession/business its again not possible so its better to indulge yourself in the share market along with your profession or business and also try to invest your money in that area from where you will get good returns. At first you have to gain experience of the share markets by tracking the shares of different companies, you have to watch the news related to the share market and after gaining the experience you will have the idea that where to invest and how much return shall you get in the future. By following this step you can become a billionaire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?