29th July 2011, 04:38 PM
vikkysonu

Is it good to choose income tax department after completing B.Tech Degree in IT? Is there any benefit in promotion for B.Tech students?

sir i want to know
is that good to choose income tax department after completing b.tech degree in information technology.
is there any benefit in promotion for b tech students

3rd August 2011, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose income tax department after completing B.Tech Degree in IT? Is there any benefit in promotion for B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkysonu View Post
sir i want to know
is that good to choose income tax department after completing b.tech degree in information technology.
is there any benefit in promotion for b tech students
dear friend,

Eligibility to be an Income Tax Officer

1. Educational Qualification- Graduation of any stream.

2. Age- 18 to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

This exam conduct by SSC. Application Form along with required information comes from the employment newspaper generally published in the month of April.

There are two exam held- 1.Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination

yes computer science department candidate are eligible as a income tax officer.

all the best
19th October 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose income tax department after completing B.Tech Degree in IT? Is there any benefit in promotion for B.Tech students?

hello sir/madam i am vasu
now i am studying B.Tech final year with ece branch. can you tel me the opportunities in income tax department after completion of my b.tech so please help to my future and tell me in which month the notifications will be published please help me sir

thank you
21st November 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of law in taxation after getting the b.tech degree in information technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?