24th December 2015, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a good salary private job after 12th?

I have just completed my 12th with poor percentage. I do not want to study further. Infact i would like to get a job now. So tell me the procedure to get a good salary job after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  3. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  4. Which BPO job is good for me and how much will be the salary?
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  8. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  9. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  10. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?
  12. How to get a government jobs after having 80% in 12th?
  13. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
  14. Is it a good choice for me to change my job being a candidate working in a MNC from 4.5 years but getting low salary?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  16. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  17. Salary range after B.Sc from private college?
  18. List of private jobs which pays more salary after 12th completion?
24th December 2015, 10:15 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a good salary private job after 12th?

Yes, definitely you can get job in private field after 12th such as in private companies, as Clerk in private banks etc.

What I would like to tell you that you must complete your graduation with good percentage, then you can appear in any degree level exam.
Such as :

IAS
SSC
HAS
PO
RTO
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?