18th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Dentist in Dubai having 5 years experience as Dental Surgeon?

I am a Dental Surgeon with 5 years experience and now willing to shift in Dubai. Please tell me how can I become Dentist in Dubai?

24th November 2017, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Dentist in Dubai having 5 years experience as Dental Surgeon?

You can either apply through any job consultant or through any employee referral, if available with you. Selection will be on the basis of your performance in the interview and amount of experience.

Therefore, just contact any reputed job consultant and appear for interviews. Gulf countries usually prefer candidates with experience only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?