27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in teaching on the basis of MCA in distance mode?

I have done B.Scc bio group and then MCA from AAIDU by distance mode and am 38 years old. I want to make a career in teaching. What to do?

28th March 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in teaching on the basis of MCA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Scc bio group and then MCA from AAIDU by distance mode and am 38 years old. I want to make a career in teaching. What to do?

You can appear for computer teacher post, after completion of MCA in distance mode, in various private schools. The chances of getting a teacher job in private school after MCA, is good. It is better to study B.Ed if you want to pursue your career in the teaching profession. The B.Ed is one of the important courses to do. After completion of B.Ed your chances of getting a teacher job is higher. You can apply for various private schools and the salary for the B.Ed completed teachers will be higher. First you have to join in any one of the school as a teacher and after some experience you can move to reputed schools with higher salaries. The experience will gives you lots of confidence in your profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?