3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Process to become a Beaching Master or Deck Cadet

Sir I'm MANISH CHAUHAN and I can proudly say that my all life (17 years). I spent In ALANG Ship Recycling yard In Gujarat and I have finished My 10th with 54% and I think science(PCM). So, hard for me. So, I want to ask you that how can I be beaching master Or Deck cadet? Please reply me.

7th January 2018, 04:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a Beaching Master or Deck Cadet

To become a Deck Cadet, you can pursue this courses after completing intermediate. And these courses are:-
B.S. Nautical Technology
B.Sc. Nautical Science
HND Nautical Science
Diploma in Nautical Science
After completing any one of these courses, you can apply for the job of Deck Cadet.

Another way are:-

You may also opt NCV Deck Cadet Course. This is a six months residential course approved by D.G Shipping (Govt. of India).

Eligibility criteria for this course are:-

Candidate must have passed at least S.S.C/10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 45% marks. English subject is compulsory subject to opt this course.

Candidate's age must be under 17.5 years to 25 years at the time of Commencement of Course.

Eye sight 6/6 in each eye without visual aids.

Normal color vision.

Minimum Height - 157 cms

Weight - 48 kgs

Course Fee - Rs. 2,50,000/-

Admission Procedure:-
Written examination
Interview
Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?