3rd January 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in any sector, if I am hearing impaired?

Sir, l have a disability certificate of 87% of hearing impairment. After a long time my ear some improved from previous condition. Now l can hear some better but also my right ear is in bad condition. Sir please tell me from now will l be able to apply for any sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
  2. What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?
  3. Can I apply as disabled person, if my left ear is not hearing?
  4. Can I apply for Government job being a complete hearing handicap?
  5. List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?
  6. Any reservation quota for Hearing Impaired candidates in AIEEE?
  7. What is the reservation in School admissions for children of handicapped parents?
  8. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  9. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  10. Sectional cut-off for SBI associate banks clerk exam (general category)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any correspondence courses for Handicap Child after 10th?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th science?
  13. Eligibility for PSU after B.Tech (Electronics) for people who lost one eye?
  14. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  16. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  17. Can I become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 50% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
8th January 2018, 04:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in any sector, if I am hearing impaired?

Yes you are able to apply for government jobs. But certificate of disability is important. You still have to continue medical treatment for better results.
Some of the sectors are listed below:-
Banks
LIC
SSC
MTS
Railways
Defense
Bihar Police
CDS
NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?