19th April 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Sc Deck Cadet entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc Deck Cadet so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know what is the syllabus for M.Sc Deck Cadet entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2018, 02:35 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Deck Cadet entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc Deck Cadet so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know what is the syllabus for M.Sc Deck Cadet entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
TO be eligible for the exam you should have following criteria matched :
>> You should have 10+2 certificate with atleast 60% marks in PCM if you are applying for UG course. Since you are applying for M.Sc course you need to have 60% marks in B.SC and 50% marks in English in 10+2.
>> For a B.sc pass student Maximum age limit is 21 Years.
>> you should be medically fit and have to produce a medical certificate of fitness from your nearest District Hospital when asked for.

There will be an entrance exam for granting admission to the M.Sc Deck Cadet course. After qualifying the test you will be granted admission to the course which is a 2 year course. Post completion of the course you may get opportunities to work on the ship.

Exam pattern:
## It will be a 1 hour and 30 minute paper.
## There will be following sections in the exam:
a) English 15 Questions
b) Mathematics 12 Questions
c) Physics 13 Questions
d) General Knowledge 10 Questions
29th January 2020, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Deck Cadet entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam?

Respected sir, My name is Subhash kumar.i have passed my b.sc nautical science in 2018 august.since due to some problems i didn't attend the exam which was held on 2019,shall i apply in 2020 for the entrance exam please help me to know sir.
Thank you sir.
27th June 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , my name is Ayush sharma and I want to know msc exam syllabus
22nd July 2021, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, myself nishanth how many cadets will you take in this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?