4th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Which reference book is good for preparation of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering student of last year. Please tell me which Mechanical objective book should I prefer for upcoming placement perpetration of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?

Related Questions:
  1. what are the career option after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  3. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  5. What is the scope of automobile engineering after 4 years?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. What are the benefits for mechanical engineer?
  9. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  11. Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  14. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for ITI Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  17. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
5th July 2016, 01:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which reference book is good for preparation of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering student of last year. Please tell me which Mechanical objective book should I prefer for upcoming placement perpetration of various core companies like Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, TATA and Bajaj?
Best books are,

Course in Mental Ability and Quantitive Aptitude (Paperback)
by
Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe, Vandana Thorpe
Publisher: Tata McGraw Hill Education

Course in Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
by
Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Quantitative Aptitude And Reasoning
by
R. V. Praveen
Publisher: PHI Learning

General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning For Competitive Examinations
by
G.K.P.
Publisher: G.K. Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?