12th August 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get job in core companies for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?

Hello Everyone,
What are the requirements to getting job in Mechanical core industries as I am doing my final semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  2. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  3. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  4. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  6. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  7. How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student
  8. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  9. Requirements and qualification for job in top Core companies?
  10. C.G.P.A. requirements for getting into a core company
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  12. What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?
  13. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  14. List of core companies in India?
  15. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  16. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  17. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  18. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
16th August 2015, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get job in core companies for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Mechanical Core Companies:

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Mechanical related core companies is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Mechanical Engineering Stream or Industrial and Production Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have obtained minimum 65% marks in Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering).

>> Candidates must not have any active backlogs at the time of appearing in companies recruitment process.

>> You must get good command over the below subjects in order to get selected easily.
* Fluid Mechanics
* Strength of Materials
* Thermodynamics
* Heat Transfer
* Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
* Metallurgy
* Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?