9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Days and hours of working?

Can I know the pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Kindly let me know the working hours and days of this company for Software Engineer Trainees?

27th November 2016, 10:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Days and hours of working?

The payscale usually gets revised every year. Currently the CTC of software engineer trainee is 2.90 lakhs per annum. In the initial period when you will undergo training, you will be paid less. Once your training is over, you will get the package of 2.9 lakhs. The working hours are 9. The timing depends on the project requirement. There are morning, general, evening and night shifts. You will get additional allowances if you get shifts apart from general shift.
28th November 2016, 12:36 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Days and hours of working?

Pay scale for the associate software engineer to you can say trainee vary from one organization to another.
Since, you already have applied for Dhyan Networks & Technologies or got placed in Dhyan Networks & Technologies.
So, you must have received company's terms and condition documents where everything already have been mentioned.

So, i will suggest you to go thoroughly through those terms and conditions and get to know that company CTC, as i already have mentioned that different company have different CTC scale for associate software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?