6th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe? Requirements to join?

Hello, I have heard that Adobe is offering a handsome salary to Associate Technical Consultants. I don't know the exact figure. Can I know about this? Also tell me the requirements through which I can join this company.

12th April 2018, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe? Requirements to join?

Salary of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe and Requirements to join:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for the post of Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe Systems is B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or IS or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you must have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Salary Offered: 9.5 LPA

Requirements to join:

@ Good understanding of Servlets, Java EE, Java, Tag Libraries, JSP, JSTL Skills is an added advantage.

@ Good understanding of Enterprise Java Frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.

@ Exposure in Web Development Experience, Java, Core web technologies like XML, XHTML, Content Management System Experience would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?