18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether Microsoft accepts a year gap in B.Tech for Associate Consultant post?

Hello Friends,
Does Microsoft accept the candidates who are having 1 year gap in B.Tech for the post of Associate Consultant? I have tried alot to get this information but couldn't find anywhere online. So, I need your help to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and skills required to become an Associate Consultant in Microsoft?
  2. How to apply to attend Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview? Date and time of this interview?
  3. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?
  4. Job description of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent?
  5. Details of Panel Interview organized by Cvent for Associate Product Consultant post?
  6. Consultant or Associate Software Engineer which job is better to do MS in future?
  7. Which job is better for me, Consultant or Associate Software Engineer?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for Consultant and TCS Associate?
  9. Selection procedure in Cvent Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Consultant post?
  10. Am I eligible to join Microsoft company after completing B.Tech and having 2 years gap between Intermediate and Graduation?
  11. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  12. From where to get GATE study material?
  13. How to become tax consultant after Post graduation in Commerce field?
  14. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  15. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  16. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  18. Should I join as a senior consultant in Capgemini? -- [New]
20th July 2016, 05:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Microsoft accepts a year gap in B.Tech for Associate Consultant post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Does Microsoft accept the candidates who are having 1 year gap in B.Tech for the post of Associate Consultant? I have tried alot to get this information but couldn't find anywhere online. So, I need your help to know about this.

Sorry, the Microsoft India does not accepts any gap in education. So with a year gap you are not eligible for the Associate Consultant post in Microsoft India. The candidates who studied B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the years 2015 & 2016 are only eligible for the post. The Microsoft IT India website link is Click Here
21st July 2016, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Microsoft accepts a year gap in B.Tech for Associate Consultant post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Sorry that you are not eligible for Associate Consultant post in Microsoft India with one year gap. Only those who completed their B.Tech or B.E in concerned specialization with above 60% of marks are eligible to apply for the Associate Consultant post in Microsoft India. Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must satisfy the criteria below;

- The candidate should not have any pending backlog in their studies.
- The candidate should not have gap between their studies.
- The candidate should score good marks in all semesters

- For more details please, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?