31st December 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I join as a senior consultant in Capgemini?

Having 5.3 yrs of experience and working in CTS as project associate. Now got an offer from Capgemini as senior consultant(p4). So, can anyone advice me whether to join capgemini or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  2. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
  3. What SAP is all about? Cost of SAP course and best institute in Bangalore for it?
  4. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  6. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  7. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  8. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  9. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  10. Is there any interview scheduled by Capgemini for IT graduates in Bengaluru?
  11. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  12. What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?
  13. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  14. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  15. Capgemini or iGATE, which is better to join if selected in both?
  16. Does it wroth doing a short term course after ECE or SAP is better?
  17. What is the minimum cutoff required to join Capgemini?
  18. What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for ECE graduates?
14th January 2017, 05:53 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Should I join as a senior consultant in Capgemini?

Hi,
In my opinion you must go for the job as Capgemini is a very reputed and well known MNC than Cognizant and it will not only help you to get more salary but it will also help you to get more exposure and experience from a different post.
Hope this helps!
15th January 2017, 01:52 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Should I join as a senior consultant in Capgemini?

Hi,

Whether to change job or not needs to be decide by you only based on various factors. Let me help you to take decision with help of followings,

1) Reputation:
Both are globally reputed company. Employee satisfaction ratio is almost similar.

2) Background:
Cognizant is US company where as Capgemini is french company. In last few years after the acquisition of igate and patni computers, it has emerged as very strong brand. Capgemini has very strong leadership as well.

3) Growth:
Growth is very high at capgemini. Again all varies from project to project.

4) Position:
I think based on your experience, the position offered to you is very rare and you should must go for it. Many companies offer this position only after 7-8 years of experience.

You need to ask yourself following questions and then you should decide,
- What motivated you to look outside for an opportunity and whether capgemini will help you satisfy that or not?
-Are you planning change in your career?
- What's your financial position? Are you expecting some major expense in coming years?
- Whether capgemini offer you to work on cutting edge technology?
- Whether you are ready to change your location to join new company?
- What is your family's opinion. One must listen to family first.

You first need to decide, where you want to see yourself after 5 years and based on answers to above questions, you should take decision.

According to me, it is good opportunity and you must go for it.

Let me know, if you have query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?