22nd December 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Salary package in Quinnox for B.Tech fresher?

Hello
I got placed in Quinnox........but they doesn't
told me about my salary package...
I got placed on my B.Tech fresh degree.......
so tell me what is my package?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary package of fresher company secretary
  2. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  4. What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?
  5. What is the salary package of fresher of company secretary?
  6. Is Infosys BPO a good place for a job? Salary package for a fresher?
  7. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  8. Salary package for a fresher company secretary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Salary package for B.Tech CCNA fresher in western countries like USA, UK, Russia etc.?
  10. Approximate salary package for a fresher in Exilant Technologies and CSS corp? What is the test pattern?
  11. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  12. How can I get job with handsome salary being a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  13. What is the salary package of a film editor?
  14. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  15. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  16. How much will be the fresher's salary package per month after doing BCA and MCA in Bangalore?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  18. What is the highest and lowest salary package for fresher B.Tech in IT? What are the options after doing B.Tech
25th December 2014, 04:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package in Quinnox for B.Tech fresher?

There are many positions in Quinnox, the salary package depends upon the position, you have selected for.

Salaries Packages for Different positions in Quinnox Organisation:-
Quote:
1)Programmer analyst- Rs 3,04,446 to Rs 7,81,223 per year
2)Software Engineer - Rs 1,83,353 to Rs 9,24,536 per year
3)Project Leader -Rs 6,97,578 to Rs 1,01,0488 per year
4)Software Analyst - Rs 2,83,476 to Rs 7,22,490
These are salary packages from freshers to experienced employees. So, as a fresher, you will get basic salary, which I have specified above.
8th May 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package in Quinnox for B.Tech fresher?

I am pavithra. I completed BE in ECE. I am fresher. I am looking for a networking job. Kindly let me if there any vacancy. my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?