20th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Engineers in Emtec? Expected career growth in this company?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the salary package is there for Trainee Engineer in Emtec? Can I expect career growth in this company?

6th July 2016, 12:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineers in Emtec? Expected career growth in this company?

If you do not have experience then you may earn INR 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 pa & if you possess experience of 1-2 years then you may earn INR 3,00,000 pa or may be more. Emtech is one of the emerging IT company & having recognized globally. This company has a good potential in near future & also it conduct placements to different colleges in India. Candidates join Emtech & they get growth if perform well. Companies give growth if you perform well over the period. So, you can expect growth but depends on your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?