4th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineer and want to get job in Tech Mahindra. But, I am fresher student and don't know how to do for getting job. Please tell me what to do for getting job in Tech Mahindra?

6th July 2016, 12:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineer and want to get job in Tech Mahindra. But, I am fresher student and don't know how to do for getting job. Please tell me what to do for getting job in Tech Mahindra?
There are Two ways of getting a job in Tech Mahindra. One is On-Campus recruitment drive and the other one is Off-Campus recruitment drive. The selection process is same for all engineering Graduates.

The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and Personal Interview. The candidate can participate either on-campus or off-campus drive for a job. The candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 70% in 10+2 and 60% marks in B.Tech or B.E to get a job in Tech Mahindra.

One can find the details in the Tech Mahindra Official website.
6th July 2016, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?

There are two ways of getting a job in Tech Mahindra.

1. Appear in the recruitment drives conducted at various places through third party consultancies as well as the company. Clear all the selection rounds and get an employment opportunity. For this, you need to prepare yourself properly. Have rigorous practice of aptitude. You should be proficient in programming especially the basic interview questions on programming, should have good communication skills and verbal ability. Also practice interview puzzles and common HR interview questions.

2. Pursue a training course from Tech Mahindra which is conducted in the leading private universities like VIT, KIIT, SRM, etc. After completion of the course, there will be HR interview and you can get an employment opportunity in Tech Mahindra. The cost of the training is around 1.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?