9th December 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA finance graduate in IT Industries?

Hi, I am an MBA graduate, and working in a product based firm from past 3 years in Web Application Testing, Black Box Testing , Manual Testing , We work on only one product which is ongoing throughout the years.

I want to change my job, but i see no other go cause am MBA and not B Tech, previously i was in Tax Compliance. What is the scope in IT industries? How to apply for the jobs? I am interested in Software Field now, I have tried to learn VBA, VB Scripting , C#, Selenium (Automation Testing) but i am not get any job calls for IT firms.

Is there really any scope for MBA in IT field , If yes what should i do to get in software ( Development/Testing). Should I go for any certification ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate through MBA(Finance)? Scope of studying MBA(Finance)?
  3. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  4. List of jobs available for MBA(finance) graduate?
  5. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc?
  6. Is MBA enough to have a good career ahead? Which stream is better between International Business and Finance for a B.Com graduate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Industries for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  8. Which MBA course should i choose for future planning? I am 36 years old M.Com PG graduate employee
  9. In which field can I go after doing Maths Hons?
  10. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  11. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  12. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  13. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  14. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  15. Is there any scope for MBA finance graduate in IT industry? -- [New]
  16. How to do M.Phil after doing MBA in finance? i am a science graduate
  17. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
11th February 2017, 03:08 PM
LarebHashmi

Default Re: Scope of MBA finance graduate in IT Industries?

No matters what you have done if you have a knowledge of testing you can boost the industry. I suppose that you have an experience certificate where you worked for 3 yrs as a Tester and that's it for you. Try to contact the possible companies as more as you can and definitely you can boost work in IT even having an MBA degree. You can learn by your own so no need to go for any certificate on. Just try as more as you can you will get a job definitely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?