7th February 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Will my height of 157 cms create any problem in my career?

I also want to achieve my goal and I am serious about it. Please help me, I think my height is not 157 cms. So will I not achieve my goal? Please give me some tips. I am passionate about my goal.

8th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my height of 157 cms create any problem in my career?

No, it will not create any problem for you with 157 cms height. Yes, there are many recruitment's that does not consider Candidate's height at all. So you can apply for such examination's for which there is no such physical standards are required.

You may apply for Banking recruitment's, Indian Railways, Insurance recruitment's, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) based CGL recruitment, CHSL recruitment, MTS recruitment, Stenographer recruitment, Postal department based recruitment's and such other recruitment's that does not consider physical standards. If you are really passionate about getting job in government sector, I suggest you to start strong preparation from basics itself in order to score more marks and get job easily.
10th February 2017, 09:08 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Will my height of 157 cms create any problem in my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I also want to achieve my goal and I am serious about it. Please help me, I think my height is not 157 cms. So will I not achieve my goal? Please give me some tips. I am passionate about my goal.
If you are aspiring to join Army or similar cadre then only this issue of heighht come. Also height should be proportional to weight as well.

Height after a certain age cannot be changed naturally. So if such a situation occurs adapt to it positively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?