24th May 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?

I have done my b.com with 48% n m.com with 54% pursuing MBA n have 1 year experience in finance n marketing...i want to make my career in private sector bank ..i'm eligible for it or not? Can someone please give me the information on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

24th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?

Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for bank exams.

IBPS PO:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

SBI PO:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.

As per your eligibility criteria, you are absolutely to apply for public sector banks. But, you are not eligible to apply for private sector banks because the candidate must have secured at least 55%-60% marks in aggregate in graduation. Without securing 55% marks in graduation, you are not eligible to apply.

Private Sector Banks:

ICICI Bank, Citi Bank, HDFC Bank, South India, Karanatak Bank, Federal Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank and Dhanlaxami Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?