6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini? Career growth in Capgemini?

Sir, I need your help, please tell me what are the skills required so that I can become a Systems Engineer in Capgemini? And I also want to know that is career growth there in Capgemini?

13th April 2018, 12:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini? Career growth in Capgemini?

Skills required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini:

Some of the skills that are required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini are given below,

>> Candidates must have excellent communication skills.

>> Besides this, candidates must have good knowledge on Administration of Windows 2k3/ 2k Operating systems.

>> You must have good knowledge of administration of the active directory and network based services like Managing ESX, DNS, DHCP and ITIL.

>> Managing virtual machines using VMWARE will be an added advantage.

>> Capgemini is one of the top MNC companies and you may of course find growth in the organization.

>> I am providing you a link where you may find all the details of the company. Hence I suggest you to go through it once.

Click here for Why Capgemini
17th April 2018, 08:24 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Skills required to become Systems Engineer in Capgemini? Career growth in Capgemini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I need your help, please tell me what are the skills required so that I can become a Systems Engineer in Capgemini? And I also want to know that is career growth there in Capgemini?
Systems engineer post at capgemini requires programming skills and good communication skills. Also you should a good team player as you will be part of a development team. The ability to understand clearly the requirements and make necessary clarification query request, finding solution to engineering problems and implementation in code level, proper documentation of process flow ect are the skills required for the role of systems engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?