22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my area, if working in networking field?

Hi, this is Lokesh. Now, I am working in networking like fiber optical in technical side. When I was travelling this technology is there chance to improve. Are can I change any other means. Tell me I can change my platform.

23rd October 2016, 07:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my area, if working in networking field?

You can definitely change your work area and opt for other fields. There are numerous job opportunities in different sectors across the globe. If you are not satisfied with current work which you are doing or current job, then you can definitely switch. If you are not satisfied with the current job then you can switch to other companies based on your experience. If you are not satisfied with the work which you have been doing, then you can pursue higher studies in other disciplines and build your career in some other discipline as per your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?