24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good to change my field from marketing to software?

Sir,I have completed my MSC cs in 2014. Presently I am working as a Marketing executive in chemical company but I want to change my field into software. Please tell me which course is better for me related to present market.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What is the scope for MBA marketing people in IT companies?
  3. Any good job opportunities in MBA Marketing field?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?
  5. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months?
  6. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  7. Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?
  8. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  9. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  10. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  11. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I join software engineering field? I am a 2nd year BCA student
  13. Can I change my job field after 8 years of experience? -- [New]
  14. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
  15. List of companies to apply after having 3 months of CAD designing experience and completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  17. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  18. What should I do after completing my MCA? Will software field be a good option for a better future prospective?
25th December 2016, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good to change my field from marketing to software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I have completed my MSC cs in 2014. Presently I am working as a Marketing executive in chemical company but I want to change my field into software. Please tell me which course is better for me related to present market.

To join in a software field from marketing field, one can study MCA or MBA in Information Technology. If you are interested in coding and programming then you can join MCA or you can join MBA IT. These are the two best options available to pursue your career in the software field. The competition in the software industry is also very high, so you have to prepare well to qualify. The MCA is a good course to pursue your career in the software industry, as the MNCs will recruit the candidates with MCA qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?