9th December 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is Syntel a blacklisted company?

Hi Friends................i am a Chartered Accountant and could join Syntel but my concern is that i have sumwhere heared that it is a blacklisted company..........

is it so and will it hamper my Switching over from here after 2-3 yrs as my experienced will be counted or not and working in Syntel will give me value addition as in Experience.

Plz guide me friends and Thnks in ADVANCE

24th December 2014, 11:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is Syntel a blacklisted company?

IS SYNTEL A BLACKLISTED COMPANY?

1999 the year when the rumor started spreading as part of mail chains climbing that Syntel is one of the blacklisted company and still people hold to this thinking that it's true which practically doesn't make sense. If a company is consider to be blacklisted company then how on earth it can have a employee strength of 24K? with a revenue of 824.8$ million? So, it's better not to believe on this fake news which spreads every single day over the internet.

If you got a job in Syntel as CA then it's good as it's not that easy to get it, just try to work there for 1-2 years and find out how's you are progressing in your career path and if you find out that it's not working out as expected then you can very well jump in to some other company or domain with your experience. Ofcourse your experience in Syntel will be counted in later stage so do not think much on this topic as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?