20th November 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is technical presentation required for Campus placement?

Sir,

One of my friend said that we need to present a technical ppt presentation in any college for attending campus placement. Is it correct?

20th November 2015, 10:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is technical presentation required for Campus placement?

No, it is not mandatory to present a technical presentation to attend for campus placement.

But is advised to present any of the technical presentation in any college to add an extra qualification in your resume. It's not mandatory.

Generally, the campus placement have three stages:

* Written test
* Technical interview
* HR interview.

In some of the interview, they will ask your mini/ major project explanation.
21st November 2015, 06:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is technical presentation required for Campus placement?

No, it is not a compulsion to give technical presentation in order to be eligible for Campus placement. Some colleges conduct such sessions to help in the improvement of communication skill of the students. Some colleges have even implemented this in their curriculum as a credit course. Hence it is not a compulsory activity for eligibility in campus placement drive. You should, however, check this out with the training and placement cell of your college to have a clearer picture on this ground.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?