29th March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any issue to attend IBM Interview while having 50% in 12th and distinction in B.Tech?

Dear Friends,
I am student of GTU studying CSE of 3rd year. I have 86% in 10th and 50% in 12th. But my GTU CPI is first class with distinction 7.68. How to prepare for the Aptitude Test for IBM? And is there any issue with 12th standard's result ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  3. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  4. Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  5. Can one attend IBM recruitment with 6.97 CGPA in B.Tech? Will my CGPA round off to 7?
  6. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  9. Previous year IBM question papers
  10. When I can reapply if rejected in IBM Off-Campus Interview?
  11. What is the percentage required to attend the interview of IBM?
  12. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Interview if secured 85% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 62% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility to attend IBM Interview for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 7.99 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  16. How can I prepare to crack interview conducted by IBM?
  17. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview being a Computer Science graduate?
  18. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
31st March 2016, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any issue to attend IBM Interview while having 50% in 12th and distinction in B.Tech?

You are not eligible to apply for IBM Interview since you had very less percentage of marks from the recognized university. For the details regarding the eligibility of IBM you can see it from below details.

>> You should complete minimum graduation from the recognized university.

>> You should have secured 60% of marks from the recognized university.

>> Should have good communication skills.
1st April 2016, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any issue to attend IBM Interview while having 50% in 12th and distinction in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am student of GTU studying CSE of 3rd year. I have 86% in 10th and 50% in 12th. But my GTU CPI is first class with distinction 7.68. How to prepare for the Aptitude Test for IBM? And is there any issue with 12th standard's result ?
As per 12th standard marks criteria, you are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is 70%. You should not have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
26th August 2016, 04:00 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

No, IBM India won't allow you to appear in their campus drive.

As per IBM India's rule you must fulfill these criteria :

> you should have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> you should not have any active backlogs while appearing for interview.
> You must not have more 2 years of study gap

So, you can understand that as you have less than 60% marks in your 12th standard, you are not eligible
1st September 2016, 06:23 PM
PAN2HELP

I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBM

If you are interested in IBM, you should have these criteria :

1. You should have completed your 10th, 12th standard and your graduation with at at least 60% marks.
2. you should not have any active backlogs while you are applying for IBM
3. You should not have study gap of more than 2 years.
4. you must have good communication skill
5. you should have good subjective knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?