25th July 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job of Rs. 25K per month salary in IT sector for M.Sc. Tech. Mathematics student?

I am the student of M.Sc. Tech. Mathematics. I want to secure job in IT sector. Can you let me know about the job where I can get Rs. 25K per month salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job with 25k salary after passing Civil Engineering with 58% aggregate?
  2. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  4. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  5. Job oppertunities for B.Sc Mathematics graduate in Banking and Insurance sector?
  6. Private jobs after M.Sc in Mathematics?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. What are the future scopes after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? What will be the pay scale? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  11. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  12. Which sector job will provide to me more salary after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  14. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  15. What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?
  18. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
25th July 2016, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job of Rs. 25K per month salary in IT sector for M.Sc. Tech. Mathematics student?

You need to have some programming skills if you want to get job in an IT company on the basis of your M.Sc mathematics qualification. Salary is good in beginning in IT field compared to other field but it will depend on the kind of company.

Top MNCs offer starting salary of 25k to freshers but mostly they are B.Tech or MCA degree holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?