8th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage restriction in 12th class for Syntel?

Sir, i have 60% in 10th but i have just 55% marks in 12th. I have scored good till date in my B.tech course and my approximate percentage is 69%. I wish to know if there is any percentage criteria in 12th otherwise i might miss this company.

8th March 2016, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any percentage restriction in 12th class for Syntel?

The minimum percentage required to be eligible to attend Syntel recruitment process is 55% throughout 10th, 12th and Graduation. There should be no current backlogs. A maximum of 1 year education break is allowed. Since, you have secured 60% marks in 10th standard, 55% marks in your 12th standard and 69% marks in your Graduation, you are eligible to attend Syntel recruitment process.
8th March 2016, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have 60% in 10th but i have just 55% marks in 12th. I have scored good till date in my B.tech course and my approximate percentage is 69%. I wish to know if there is any percentage criteria in 12th otherwise i might miss this company.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
8th March 2016, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in the recruitment process of Syntel. Here is the basic educational qualification and percentage criteria required for Syntel Selection Process.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below streams are eligible to apply.
* Electronics Engineering
* Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science
* Information Technology
* E&I
>> Candidates from MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology background are also eligible to apply for this recruitment process.

Minimum Percentage Required:

In 10th Class - Minimum 55% marks Required
In 12th Class - Minimum 55% marks Required
In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 55% marks Required

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are very certainly eligible to attend Syntel Recruitment Process as the minimum percentage required is 55% marks throughout the academics.
8th March 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the minimum marks eligibility is 55% of marks in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation. Student who have failed in +2 are not eligible. The student should not have any arrears at the time of selection process. A minimum of 1 year gap period in education is allowed. The selection process consists of online test, technical interview and HR interview. The website like is http://www.syntelinc.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?