13th October 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech (ECE) are eligible for Syntel or not?

Hi, I am doing my final year btech of ece. And my percentage is 50% with backlogs. Am i allowed to appear for Syntel recruitement?

13th October 2015, 10:02 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech (ECE) are eligible for Syntel or not?

No, you are not eligible to apply for syntel campus placement.

Syntel Eligibility:

The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have obtained at least 55% marks in throughout their education. There should be no standing backlogs. A maximum of one year gap is allowed.
13th October 2015, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether candidates with 50% marks in B.Tech (ECE) are eligible for Syntel or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing my final year btech of ece. And my percentage is 50% with backlogs. Am i allowed to appear for Syntel recruitement?
You have pending backlog so you are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?