19th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Hello,
I am going to face Interview of Mahindra Satyam. Can you please provide me the details of this company? I have completed my B.Tech(CSE) and prepared well for this Interview. Please tell me.

25th August 2015, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am going to face Interview of Mahindra Satyam. Can you please provide me the details of this company? I have completed my B.Tech(CSE) and prepared well for this Interview. Please tell me.
Mahindra Satyam is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.
26th August 2015, 01:58 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Detailed information about Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?

Mahindra Satyam is a world class company of CMMI Level 5. Even this company have well career growth in them. SO, you must well prepared in the following domain to get selected in this company:

1. 1st round (Written Aptitude, Reasoning, Grammar, Numerical)
2. 2nd round is Group Discussion.
3. 3rd round is of technical Interview.
4. 4th round is of Managerial round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?