19th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview for a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student who has 3 backlogs?

Hello,
I am a student of final semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering). I have 3 backlogs in my B.Tech. I want to know that I am eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  3. Does Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra has similar work profile? Are both of them same companies?
  4. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  6. Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  10. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  11. Model question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam on-campus written exam?
  12. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  13. How many rounds are available in Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Drive?
  14. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  17. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  18. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview
25th August 2015, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview for a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student who has 3 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of final semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering). I have 3 backlogs in my B.Tech. I want to know that I am eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview?
You have pending backlog so you are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam on-campus.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus is,

Mahindra Satyam= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam recruitment.

Selection process for Mahindra Satyam recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
26th August 2015, 12:50 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview for a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student who has 3 backlogs?

For attending the Interview of Mahindra as well as Satyam, you must meet the following educational requirements:

1. You must have minimum of 60% in your 10th, 12th as well as bachelor's degree.
2. You must not have any current backlogs.
3. If you were having the backlogs, then it must be cleared the time of attending the
Drive.
4. You must not have educational drop out of more than 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?