12th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get information on Walk-in interviews?

I am a MCA fresher, but no any walk-in from reputed company is going on in NCR region.

Can anyone tell when these walkin will start.?

14th May 2014, 09:03 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get information on Walk-in interviews?

The answer lies within yourself for this because information about off-campus and walk-ins won't be posted in internet most of the times by the companies because they don't want a huge set of crowds to come in for the selection process but only few. So, you need to put your effort to find the information but there are certain things which you can follow to get the information for the off-campus and walk-in interviews,

-> If you are still in your final year then talk with your college placement officials and ask them about the off-campus walkins which are happening around your college as the companies will contact them for giving the information.

-> Check with your friends who are in different colleges and companies so that they can inform you whenever they come to know about the job requirements.

-> Let your relatives and cousins know that you are in search for the job so that they can also inform or refer you for the job if any.
26th May 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information on Walk-in interviews?

I AM soft skill trainer from 16 years i have Engineer and mca students , they are madly looking for job, they might have not succeeded in campus so as i am a trainer iwant to send them for WALK IN INTERVIEW, THIS STUDENTS HAVE SCORRED GOOD MARKS , IF I COULD KNOW THE INTERVIEW PLACE AND DATE I COULD HAVE SEND THEM TO TRY THEIR LUCK OF CRACKING INTERVIEW, SO IF somebody is kind enough to send me information i would be grateful
yours sincerely RUMASEN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?