20th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in construction sites and oil companies in Bangalore?

Tell me is there any vacancies in construction sites and oil companies in Bangalore? i want to know a list of them..

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in IT Companies in Chennai/Bangalore after completing ECE course with 71%?
  2. Any vacancies there in mechanical engineering for freshers in Bangalore
  3. How many times can I attempt IES EXAM (OBC category) ?
  4. What is the difference between NDA 1 and NDA 2? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  6. How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?
  7. Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?
  8. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  9. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for?
  10. General Socio, Marketing Aptitude and bank awareness question paper of Bank of Baroda PO exam?
  11. Information about summer internship in Hyderabad?
  12. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  13. How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?
  14. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  15. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  16. Any vacancies in Bioinformatics companies?
  17. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?
  18. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
30th June 2017, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in construction sites and oil companies in Bangalore?

Vacancies in Construction sites and Oil Companies in Bangalore:

There are several organizations related to Oil Sector and Construction field. You may find employment opportunities in, below listed companies. I suggest you to go through the Careers/ Recruitment section of concerned companies.

>> NCC Limited
Ph. No: 080 2225 3309

>> JMC Projects (India) Limited
Ph. No: 080 3077 1500

>> Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited
Ph. No: 080 2511 6000

>> Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
Ph. No: 080 2225 8991

>> Subramanya Construction and Development
Ph. No: 080 6583 7579
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?