26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited for Civil Engineer? How much salary they offer to Civil engineers?

Hello sir, I have completed Civil Engineering and want to know is there any vacancy in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited for me? How much salary they offer to Civil engineers?

5th May 2017, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited for Civil Engineer? How much salary they offer to Civil engineers?

You can find the list of fresh vacancies or current vacancies in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited from "Current Openings" tab of Dalmia Cement. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting job in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in this company is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Pay Scale offered or the salary offered basically varies based on the position, designation and location.

For freshers the starting salary would be in the range of Rs.15,000 to Rs.18,000/- per month. And it may gets increased based on the experience you attain.

Click here for Current Opening Section

Click here for Official Website
25th August 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancies in Dalmia Cement (Bharat) Limited for Civil Engineer? How much salary they offer to Civil engineers?

Needs senior position in civil engineer. I possess my self 26 years field and management experience.
7th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want job. My qualifications is B-Tech civil engineering. I have internship program certificate. Pass out 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?