19th October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Venue of Job Fair scheduled by Aryans Group of Colleges in Punjab?

Hello,
I have heard that Aryans Group of Colleges in Punjab scheduling Job Fair. I like to know the venue of the Job Fair. Can you please let me know the venue. Thank you in advance.

30th January 2016, 03:40 AM
january2016

Default Re: Venue of Job Fair scheduled by Aryans Group of Colleges in Punjab?

The venue of the job fair organized by the Aryans Group of Colleges will be in Punjab and its college itself.
As there are hundreds of companies coming in this job fair. And most of the companies are the startup companies. SO they will have their small stalls, there are only 4 big companies are coming:

1. Mphasis.
2. Wipro.
3. Streamnet.
4. TCS.

** So, everything will get packed in the college itself.
** before going to the job fair please do keep 10-12 set of resume with 30-40 passport
size photograph. All the necessary documents along-with you, no one knows when
you get their use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?