19th October 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Companies visiting in Job Fair of Aryans Group of Colleges in Punjab?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in ECE in Punjab and came to know that Aryans Group of Colleges is providing job fair in Punjab. Can you please let me know about the companies visiting in that job fair? Please let me know asap.

30th January 2016, 02:44 AM
january2016

Default Re: Companies visiting in Job Fair of Aryans Group of Colleges in Punjab?

In the job fair hundreds of company visits. It depends on the networking of the consultancy or the agency to which it have associations. It is believed that the job fair that is going to be organized in the Aryans Group of Colleges has its associations with large number of good companies.
Some of the companies that will be visiting the Aryans Group of College job fairs are mentioned below:

1. Mphasis.
2. Streamnet pvt. ltd
3. Wipro.

** And many startup companies are also coming there. So, you are having good
opportunity to participate there and get placed in any of the good companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?