22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What additional boost will SAP provide to my career?

Hi, I have done MBA in finance and marketing. I am interested in doing a course of SAP. What additional boost will it provide to my career? Will it be useful.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  3. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Address of SAP Institutions by Siemens at Bhubaneshwar?
  5. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field
  6. Which SAP module will help me to make a good career?
  7. Am I eligible for SAP course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure, duration and the benefits of SAP?
  8. What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course?
  9. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  10. SAP certification will help me to advance my career? Cost of SAP certification?
  11. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?
  12. Computer courses which will boost my career?
  13. Are there any government jobs after completing PGDM course?
  14. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  15. Details of SAP HR modules? How it is useful to build my career and earn high?
  16. What is the fee structure and duration of SAP course? Which is module is good for me and how it will help me in my career?
  17. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
  18. Which certification to choose to boost my career after doing MBA in Marketing and B.Tech in CSE?
23rd December 2017, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What additional boost will SAP provide to my career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done MBA in finance and marketing. I am interested in doing a course of SAP. What additional boost will it provide to my career? Will it be useful.

Candidates with work experience and SAP certification can get various job opportunities. SAP is one of the leading business software solutions providers for better work and data management. SAP offers job opportunities directly or indirectly to millions of people. Candidates, who have studied the SAP course in any reputed institute, can get good job opportunities. SAP is one of the globally recognized certification and the scope of the SAP certification is high. These are some of the benefits of SAP certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?