10th September 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the IT recruitments available in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(IT) 4th year student?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.Tech in IT in 4th year. I want to join Tech Mahindra after my B.Tech. Can you tell me about the IT jobs available in Tech Mahindra for me?

14th September 2015, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the IT recruitments available in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(IT) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing B.Tech in IT in 4th year. I want to join Tech Mahindra after my B.Tech. Can you tell me about the IT jobs available in Tech Mahindra for me?
You can apply for Tech Mahindra in below given link

https://careers.techmahindra.com/

After completion of B.Tech degree in IT, you are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Tech Mahindra is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is,

Tech Mahindra= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.
15th September 2015, 02:53 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: What are the IT recruitments available in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(IT) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
'System Engineer' is the starting level you are going to be placed as a fresher.

Also there are BPO jobs available.

Since you are BTech IT focus more on the core software jobs only.

Various names are given to the same post.

It may be junior programmer, assistant software engineer.

Your designation will be change after the probation period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?