2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

From which year I should start preparing for bank courses?

I have completed my 12th board CBSE with 68.4% and I want to do graduation with B.Com qualification. Please tell me from which year I should start preparing for private bank jobs along with graduation? Thanks.

2nd June 2016, 11:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which year I should start preparing for bank courses?

To apply for bank courses one must have passed graduation from a recognized college/ university.

After entering into graduation collect all bank exam details, syllabus, posts etc. After collecting all the required information start preparation by following the syllabus.

It is advisable to start the preparation from First year of graduation because one will get sufficient time before the examination to do well.

The following are the common sections included:

* Reasoning
* Quantitative aptitude
* English
* General awareness
* Computer knowledge

Start preparation from first year start from the basics of number system. Basics are very important which lead you to success path.

It is advisable to buy a "Quantitative book by R.S. Agarwal book".
3rd June 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you have a definite career goal and you are determined to achieve it. You can appear in banking exams after completion of your graduation. Hence you should start your preparation from the second year of your B.Com course. This is because rigorous Pi's required to crack banking exams as speed and accuracy are important. Thus, you need to give ample time to your preparation. Hence, it will be better if you start your preparation from second year and head ahead steadily.
3rd June 2016, 12:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th board CBSE with 68.4% and I want to do graduation with B.Com qualification. Please tell me from which year I should start preparing for private bank jobs along with graduation? Thanks.

The aspirant should start preparing for the bank courses from the 3rd year of the graduation course. You can appear for the bank courses after the completion of graduation. The competition for the bank courses is very high and demanding. You should prepare well to clear the examination. So concentrate on your regular graduation first and then from the 3rd year onwards you can start the preparation for the bank courses. There are various classes available in regular and week end mode.
3rd June 2016, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Before solving query, I would like to let you know the eligibility criteria required to appear in Banking based examinations. The basic educational qualification required appear in Banking recruitment's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline.Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to apply for banking recruitment's. As you have completed 12th Class, I suggest you to do Graduation first. Very strong preparation is required to get job in Banking sector. I suggest you to concentrate well on Graduation studies during 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of Graduation. You may then concentrate on preparing for Banking Examinations. I suggest you start strong preparation from final year of Graduation so that you would get to know the latest exam pattern and latest syllabus required for Banking based examination's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?