31st May 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which field in private sector is better to get a job for English Honors candidate?

Hello,
I am Graduate in English Honors and want to join private sector job. So, please suggest me in which field should I apply for the job?

3rd June 2016, 12:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field in private sector is better to get a job for English Honors candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Graduate in English Honors and want to join private sector job. So, please suggest me in which field should I apply for the job?

The English Honours graduate can have many options in the private sector.
You can choose a job in the Teaching field or in a BPO or in a Service Industry - front office job like hotels, restaurants, spa etc. or Journalism field or Banking field or Manufacturing Industries or work as PROs or you can start your own English classes or Tuition Classes for students or Retail Stores jobs etc.
There are many options available you can find more jobs in the job portals and newspapers. The aspirant can choose any one of the job in which he has more interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?